1. I don't understand the Sims. arymabeth
made fun of me because I don't like to let them nap. I want them to have a good night's sleep! They shouldn't sleep until they're tired!
IDK. My Sims also never leave the house. I always get annoyed when they have to go
places and talk
to people. This is... probably why I hardly play the Sims anymore.
2. I regret to inform you that I dropped out of Remix. :/ I just had nothing. The author hadn't written much in the fandom we matched on; there was this one thing that I thought I might could work with, but then I was just like, I'm retracing my steps, I've written this story before, I can't write it any better.
So. I feel bad, because I've dropped out of several challenges lately, but there's nothing to be done, except to stop entering challenges, which is my present plan of action.
3. I have discussed this a little on tumblr, but: I may be very close to fulfilling a great desire, flist. I may be buying a theremin
. I don't want to jinx it, but there's a Moog going for a really good price right now- I could get a B3 or a Zep for cheaper, but if I'm going to do this, I'm not going to screw around about it. Zep is pretty much for flailing around pretending to be Jimmy Page, and B3 just... isn't as good. So I'd rather just shell out the extra money for the Moog and be srsface about it- that is, of course, provided I can buy this
Moog, because I fucking CANNOT afford a new Moog theremin.
If I'm going to buy this and learn to play it, I'm going to learn it properly and seriously; I'm not buying it to make spooky noises with when you can do something like this
- no wait, sorry, this
But I will be trying this
just as soon as I can.
I mean, seriously, how could you look at a theremin and NOT want to play it? Truly, it is the instrument of wizards. Bonus: you can always let your dumb friends screw around with it with no fear- you don't actually touch it to play it, so they can't break anything.
And oh, I am finally going to get back at that neighbor kid who plays the recorder badly all afternoon.
4. I reaaaaally gotta get my shit together. The "semester" is almost over, but I've just realized that it's pretty much gonna be seven more weeks before I'm actually
done. Ugh. The amount of hurry-up-and-wait is what I really can't stand. I should be in my second week of comps now, but... I'm not. Good and bad.
I would like it to be Comic-Con right now, plznthnx.
5. Right right right, that's the other thing I was going to post: timestamp meme time again!Give me one of my stories, and a timestamp sometime in the future (after the end of the story), or sometime in the past (before the story started), and I'll write you
at least a hundred words some words of what happened then, whether it's five minutes before the story started or ten years in the future.